Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 13 Ch. 142 - It's Been 5 Years

Dex-chan lover
The crazy incest dude is the boyfriend the girl is talking about
And hes collecting his sisters look alikes I guess
I mean its pretty much impossible for people to look that similar including a mole and have the same name but the moles are probably fake lol
Or idk that picture is probably just photoshopped and shes the only one

Aggregator gang
Idk what's worse, bringing back old and even dead characters in some dumb fashion for shock value, or bringing in new characters who last about 1 volume before getting killed off since they cant kill more of the main cast

Group Leader
That's what I assume too.

That's not edgy enough for this manga. The real answer is that Kaname is still alive. She has recovered, but she lost her memories. And her brother, Jun, is perpetually dating her. Either because he's gone mad and fell in love, or he is trying to keep her protected until he can kill Kyou.

Edgier Plottwist: She falls in love with Uruma all over again, and Jun, after witnessing this, falls to the deep end and joins Kyou. Kyou says some bullshit about "no matter how many times you leave, you will always come crawling back" with a big shit eating grin. Jun rapes his sister while spouting nonsense like "Don't worry Kaname. We've always been together. You don't have to leave me. I'll make sure we stay together forever as brothers and sister. HAHAHHAHA." (you know how this author likes to use Karmic parallels. And Kaname gets raped because she is a girl). Uruma arrives too late: Jun is gone and Kaname is limp and sobbing "Uruma, this time you can't overwrite these memories (in reference to their first time)". SLAAASH. Kaname kills herself before Uruma can stop her. "I'll kill you Jun. I'll kill you Kyou". End of Volume.

Remember... we never saw what really happened in the gymnasium at the end.... after Kyou and friends shadow walked out of the gymnasium like your typical action bad guys. Jun was still tied to the chair, and Kaname's body was on the trolly. And the golden rule is: it's not over yet when people die/disappear offscreen.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's not edgy enough for this manga. The real answer is that Kaname is still alive. She has recovered, but she lost her memories. And her brother, Jun, is perpetually dating her. Either because he's gone mad and fell in love, or he is trying to keep her protected until he can kill Kyou.

Edgier Plottwist: She falls in love with Uruma all over again, and Jun, after witnessing this, falls to the deep end and joins Kyou. Kyou says some bullshit about "no matter how many times you leave, you will always come crawling back" with a big shit eating grin. Jun rapes his sister while spouting nonsense like "Don't worry Kaname. We've always been together. You don't have to leave me. I'll make sure we stay together forever as brothers and sister. HAHAHHAHA." (you know how this author likes to use Karmic parallels. And Kaname gets raped because she is a girl). Uruma arrives too late: Jun is gone and Kaname is limp and sobbing "Uruma, this time you can't overwrite these memories (in reference to their first time)". SLAAASH. Kaname kills herself before Uruma can stop her. "I'll kill you Jun. I'll kill you Kyou". End of Volume.

Remember... we never saw what really happened in the gymnasium at the end.... after Kyou and friends shadow walked out of the gymnasium like your typical action bad guys. Jun was still tied to the chair, and Kaname's body was on the trolly. And the golden rule is: it's not over yet when people die/disappear offscreen.
How'd she get her limbs back? :korone:

Dex-chan lover
So what's that final phone screen about?

There's no way "he photoshopped it because he'sa weirdo" is a valid answer in a fictional story right? That's just too lame for something you can make up however you want. It's like you don't see any fictional character photoshoping a 2D GF because that's just the sad shit you do in real life.

Dex-chan lover
Even if he was researching Kyou's group for years, I don't think Jun could have gotten Andou's cell # that easily on the outside. And now he uses it conveniently after Andou was axed to get in touch with Uruma to ask for his help? This smells like a trap to me.

Users who are viewing this thread