Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 14 Ch. 150 - Uruo and Kanamet

Dex-chan lover
Jun listen I know that you have been through a hell of a lot and you've obviously don't really understand the gravity of the situation that you are currently in so I'll put it into a very nicely and simple words that even you can understand The reason why your sister is dead is because of you not Uruma!! So don't deflect the blame and pin it on someone else!!

Group Leader
DAMN this manga is so edgy that the cops had visceral emotional reactions to the story told by the person who is involved in their capture....

What did the Revolutionary Club do to convince low level members to become Kaname?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The truth here is that Jun has been insane since the moment he appeared in this manga and has always hated Shun even before his sister's death. Even though it was at the hands of his current overlords, he WANTS to believe it was Shun's fault and there's never been a possibility where he could be convinced otherwise. What a lil bitch.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wasn’t expecting rape AND a puppet show.

There was only one Kaname clone in the play so I am afraid I cannot adjust my rating.

Users who are viewing this thread