Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 16 Ch. 167.5 - Special Chapter: Have You Heard Of "Mr. Juujika"?

Dex-chan lover
So this was just a retelling of chapter 136-138 with a few details omitted? I would've preferred a different case that was never seen before but guess the author decide to rehash something just to say it is an extra in lieu of being original. Thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
I would actually love this manga a lot more if it was just kinda episodic revenges like this without the plethora of rape scenes and the cookie cutter "daddies' money" rapist son

There is no breath of life without the edgy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So Uruma is doing this on the side for now before we get reintroduced to Kyou and his gang later. I wonder how that's going to go with Uruma losing his memory and all, hope we don't just have someone he knows just suddenly show up.

Dex-chan lover
I would actually love this manga a lot more if it was just kinda episodic revenges like this without the plethora of rape scenes and the cookie cutter "daddies' money" rapist son

Honestly, take the brief period between the school arc and the Kaname clones and stretch that out into a volume and I think you have a pretty good short run manga.

Dex-chan lover
I would honestly want it to be /that/ in the first place instead of 5 particularly retarded bullies circle jerking over killing the MC's family.

What do I know though?

Group Leader
Oh, so he CAN write an interesting story, he just chooses not to.

Dex-chan lover
... what the fuck. Why wasn't THIS the series? This was really good. I enjoyed this. An episodic format where they look into and get revenge on various people would be amazing

Dex-chan lover
King's "parasite" torture was one of the more inventive and satisfying judgements meted out over the course of the story.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
64vTl0W.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread