Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 17 Ch. 174 - I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU

Dex-chan lover
Lets be real, the extra soldiers were just filler

The old man is the ACTUAL threat, and they didn't even bother to check if he's alive :facepalm:
So... we are getting the story that gramps is actually raising a cuckoo? No wonder that boy is too ... handsome.

Dex-chan lover
Guarantee you he's delusional she rejected him, he stalked her confronted her and tried to rape her if not already raping her. Wouldn't it be crazy if it turns out she got pregant and uruma is his grandson
Uruma never looked like his gramps anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Kibe probably got her pregnant, Uruma treated the child like it was his own, Kibe is Shun's actual grandfather.
giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
With his psychotic nature, THAT surprises you?
No i never thought that he would be some one of that sort who even cares about women that's why...

But tbh I kind of like gramp's mindset and principles 😅

Aggregator gang
Why didnt he make sure they are all dead come the fuck on
Is he highly trained or not make up your mind
No he is not otherwise he would have been able to kill youga a long time ago like he literally tried 3 times taking this one in account

Clearly, but honestly I think that if he turns out to have raped his grandmother and is Uruma biological relative I would drop this.

You can’t introduce a whole character in the third act and then retcon the entire story to have him be this huge part of the narrative. All for what? A stunning “reveal”? Soap opera tier writing.
too deep into this shitshow to drop now, just gotta continue hatereading

WAIT?? was Eiko is urama's grandfather's wife??

I searched on google but didn't find anything about urama's grandfather's wife.

Users who are viewing this thread