Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Aftermath

Double-page supporter
The main villain looks like a nerfed to the fucking ground Kotomine Kirei lol. At least it looks like she is going to have some fun even if she dies.

Group Leader
She just that girl as a spy the MC and trying to tell them what actually happened about his death even the police were suspicious about him too 😁

Nothing to complain about here if she wants to make money then be a hoe you know instead of an actual job but ight

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow girl villain. I thought the group were all boys

Also, I'm tired of seeing this girl

Fed-Kun's army
wait is he cross dressing or is that another person entirely, and the fact that the two detectives jumped back when they saw Urumaś killing intent was fucking crazy, im loving this revenge story

Honestly, this is kinda getting stupid. Like, seriously? A kid being a fuckin pimp/drug lord? This is just getting ridiculous. Welp, im dippin on this one. Gl

Haaaahhh.. I knew it.

The premised was good, up until this bitch came out.

100% her role in this story just being a hassle or deadweight to MC that ruin "everything".

90% I'm sure the Grandpa will dead.

80% the MC will regain of some kind of humanity thanks to drama from this girl..

I think it was misspeled. Pimp-kun called him "chan" in raw, then maybe Translator-kun was confused by this

Dex-chan lover
@Vericost yep, and the cop being actually good to mess with the mc, but why didn't they helped him at the time??

God I hope that this evil bitch doesn't live at the end... Like, some sort of 'forgive and forget' scenario would be really lame.

Fed-Kun's army
@iStabOreos That's a he I believe. The translation seems to switch to 'she' because of the almost lipstick look but I'm pretty sure that's a he.

Users who are viewing this thread