Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Aftermath

Prostitutes, drugs, vengance, a group of motherfuckers, and the waifu... what is she doing...?
O shit next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
I guess the mangaka is inspired by Ishida Sui's artsyle. Also what's that girl doing there? She's truly the definition of trouble.

for me it's like uruma made her contact the drug guy idk but if it's not like that, i'll totally hate her

Either she's a bait, or this is going to be another raep namek like wolfguy manga.

Wait is she crossdressing or is she the dumbass FMC?

I'm bent on the "girl" being a trap

@Vericost well, it's not impossible at all, in my country there is elementary school student being drug dealer

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the ring leader is a female despite the majority of the chapters showing all of the violence on women. I know there is some on men but, damn, the amount of assault on female characters in this manga is a lot. Not saying it's wrong since its fiction but it is a lot.

Power Uploader
@nfzeta and others who are wondering: I checked the raws to see why SVQ Scans changed Shigoku Kyou's pronoun to "she". Granted, the character is androginous and it's hard to tell, but the given name is 京, with the same kanji as Kyouto the city. According to Jisho.org at least, that's a female given name. Most chapters are paywalled, though, so it's not easy to look for definite evidence, such as referring to her as 彼女, the near-equivalent of "she". I'd trust the translator on this, though, their work has been quite competent.

Gosh, can't wait what kind of torture he is doing on Yuuga. Pulling his nails one by one? Smashing the knees with a hammer into dust? Blow torching his so called handsome face into crisp? I am hungry for more revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Oh that chick again,is she gonna be used for every evil deeds of this antagonists,
Or I bet it's vice versa.
She will be the instrument the mc will use to do his great revenge.

Also dayum the trap is actually a girl.

There's 5 guys who bullied him, and he already knows who the ringleader is. Why the fuck is he targetting the small fry first? Does he not know the ringleader can possibly make some annoying plan to counter the revenge? Why not kill the ringleader first? This is so stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread