Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Favorite

Fed-Kun's army
Is everyone in this manga mental or just straight up stupid? That one girl who talked to the main protagonists sounded pretty sain.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought she was being forced or something, turned out she's only naively dumb

Dex-chan lover
Holly shit, the FMCs luck is so shit, that it seems like a miracle she lived that long. Within a couple of weeks of starting high school, she was a victim of attempted rape, kidnapped, accessory to kidnapping, implicated in 2 murders, and now got roped into a prostitution ring...

But... I mean... she is also so dumb... everything else aside, a guy just called you merchandise, and your first thought is "yeah, maybe he's not so bad". And then she manages to leave... and jumps headfirst back into it. At some point, it just becomes a natural selection.

Dex-chan lover
So the police immediately caught onto MC, but couldn't figure out where did the girl that has a boyfriend who constantly visits her disappear ? Fucking bullshit.

Welp shit, looks like Azuma fell for Yuu. She gonna end up just like the others.

It seems like Karen probably cheated on him or something like that and this led Yuu to hold her captive so none one can take her from him.

Just a guess.

Dex-chan lover
Give me a B
Give me a R
Give me a U
Give me a H
What does that spell? BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....
Thanks for the chapter.......I guess :/

dang so she wasn't going undercover for the MC ....

At this point it's like the only reason the mangaka added her character in was so that she could constantly be threatened with and then get rescued from rape ... why even at that point

Dex-chan lover
"maybe he's a good person"

What the fuck are you on about, no one in an underground prostitution ring is a "good person" .-.

Supporter
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I feel like this is a series that can make the makers of the more fucked up hentai look at the author and go "This is some messed up stuff man. You might want to get some help.".

Dex-chan lover
Man, I just started reading and I can tell that chizuru is going to be a pain in the ass for a while. She straight up saw a MF refer to her as "merchandise" and her immediate thought is "maybe he is a good person".

Users who are viewing this thread