Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Hotel 303

@no6thing
Yes!
I mean, I get where they are coming from, she's innocent and doesn't know about that kinda stuff.
However adding her to the story adds nothing positive, she's there to make the life of the MC harder.
I just dropped the series after this chapter.

Aggregator gang
Why are you working!? Just run the fuck away! Tell the goddamn police! You have evidence and a place to show to the police!

I feel as though this series would have been a lot better if the MC just used victims of these bullies in his plans for revenge instead of having some forced female lead be at the center of so far every revenge. For examaple, the MC could've scoped the place out, met the Hana girl who wanted out (she's so far the only smart female character before being forced back in), persuaded her to give him intel, then using that intel execute his plans. I feel something like that would've been much better than what we're getting. It wouldn't have felt so forced as this feels.

Aggregator gang
Are you kidding me? She can just go to the police station and tell them where the missing high school student is! It’s super easy as long as she isn’t caught spying. It’s just that simple. If she is and was never caught, the entire situation would be over and done with!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh God. I read this just for the revenge, not for dumbass character with plot armor like her 🤦🤦

Dex-chan lover
This girl is literally a retarded walking plot device. All she will be doing is be stupid and fall into the evil kids' schemes for MC to save her.

Holy hell Azuma really is stupid isn't she. She really just said, "Imma go in there becuase why not."
After Yuu literally tried to kill her.

Dex-chan lover
AINT NO WAY A MF CAN BE THIS FUCKING STUPID
Like how the fuck does your mentality decline this fucking low
You really cannot be this fucking stupid
aint no fukin way

Dex-chan lover
@hvdvyve actually yes, it would the girl could've asked the police station to perform a wellness check on the house for a reason like "I heard screams and I think someone's in danger"
as soon the police show up and identify who they are im pretty sure the victim would scream she's there with the force of a thousand suns

Dex-chan lover
This girl is either very brave or very stup- OH FUCK IT. SHE'S A UTTER MORON WITH A DEATH WISH.
SHE'S LIKE THE EMPRESS OF IMBECILES, THE DOWAGER OF DIM-WITS, THE REGENT OF RETARDS, SULTANESS OF SIMPLETONS, BARONESS OF BLOCKHEADS, etc..

LMAO I can't believe the author had the ignorance and nerve to have the girl daydream of meeting her Prince Charming while she's literally getting sold into prostitution. What the author thought making her this shallow would add to the story is beyond me.

That's it, I'm done with this shit. Came for the edge, dropped for the bullshit

she has literally had almost every bad thing happen to her just to day dream of Prince Charming in a prostitution ring... honestly main character stop saving her and just let her die

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised by the amount of people saying the girl is retarded. She isn't. The author is (or at least their writing skill, I wouldn't want to insult the author). She didn't come here by herself, she was written like that by the mangaka. The one at fault here is Nakatake Shiryuu. I can't believe a real person would act like her, she's just too badly written, but so is the rest of the manga. So people, don't blame the character, blame the one who made her like that.

But I guess the editor is also to blame...

Users who are viewing this thread