Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Kiss

Double-page supporter
Haha he was like shook after that kiss from miss useless but finally he'll get revenge on this asshole can't wait to see how he gets pass all those dudes

Man, she used a tongue. I hope he'll focus on the revenge . For everyone who wants to drop the series I STILL HAVE HOPE!

@onepunchman yeah, everything is moving much faster than it needs to. The girl already has feelings for him, the bullies already know to expect him, and the detective, while having nothing that points towards him. Plus this basiclly one of this isekai revenge/power fantasies

Manga started off strong. But now unsure of how I feel. We'll see in the coming chapters if it becomes poop or not. But being found out so quick when gramps was a pro, smh. Then again gramps only taught him the art of killing, so fair I guess

1. He's never had any positive sexual experiences
2. He's been living with an old man and learning only how to kill for years
No wonder he was acting so weird after only getting kissed

Dex-chan lover
@bobthepusslayer Ofc it did! The very first chapters were wonderful, then..... you know how it's like now

I hope the emotion and pace we at the beginning ends up showing again ;-;

Supporter
Tittle Is Click Bait
Second Panel is Terrible Good

The police actually appearing to do some stuff in this manga? This has to be the most imcompetent police I've seen lol

The complain comments are really boring though. If you're going to drop this manga just do it then don't come back every fucking chapter to tell the same comments all over again.

Power Uploader
scratches head

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't think the story changed all that much?

True, shorter chapters make for clunkier plot progression, but to be perfectly honest, I've been reading this as a mindless edgefest for fun since the beginning. It's not like chapter one was a gem of inspired writing. The Titan-like, braindead teenage rapist guy of the past couple chapters is just a little more preposterous than a gang of elementary school boys whose psychopathic instincts are awakened by the mastermind girl.

And because I rank this in the nonsense revenge scale high up with Revenge Classroom ("I was bored, so I decided to kill everyone. Teehee!"), I'm having a whale of time with each chapter 🤣

Uruma wins bc he protected his virginity... But that kiss was too lewd for him he climaxed to the ends of the universe revealing his grandpa planets

Users who are viewing this thread