Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Disposal

Double-page supporter
I bet it's gonna be one of the remaining bullies watching him maybe even the main one.

Dex-chan lover
There's not THAT much blood in a body... draining all that blood would've made the corpse ~10 pounds lighter at best

Dex-chan lover
There's not THAT much blood in a body... draining all that blood would've made the corpse ~10 pounds lighter at best

Internet says 78ml/kg, so ~8% of body mass. Not inconsequential, but not a lot either.

Dex-chan lover
@rangguguu it's not hydrochloric acid. i googled 水酸化カリウム (suisanka kariumu) on a japanese dictionary and it translates to potassium hydroxide, a strong base known for its corrosive properties. i'm ignorant on how well it can corrode a bathtub's materials though. maybe drainage pipes

@faniki I thought it was sodium hydroxide (NaOH) but that also works.
I hope the person that's watching isn't that hopeless girl that claims she likes mc 🤦🏾‍♀️

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2020-03-12/more-states-legalize-alkaline-hydrolysis-dissolving-dead-bodies-in-water

this is probobly whats being used to dissolve the body.
ill just leave a quote from the article that says the important thing.
"A body is submerged in a solution of heated water and lye. After a matter of hours, everything but the bones dissolve into a liquid made up of water, salt and other components safe enough to go down the drain. The remaining bone fragments can be crushed into ash for scattering, burial or memorialization"
idk if its true just found it.

Users who are viewing this thread