Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Shit, Shit, Shit

Aggregator gang
Uruma got his first kiss and two confessions within the span of like a month or so...do I have to have a traumatic ass childhood and subhuman childhood bullies for me to even have a girl look at me?!?

Fed-Kun's army
im guessing she was paid buy that cock eyed guy, and how the hell does he just kil a lil kid in a fucking playground in broad daylight IN JAPAN, like wtf

wait the story suddenly take a hard turn to Romantic Comedy LOL.. i don't dislike this kind of change pace.. i really need it since the last chapter torture scene..

Dex-chan lover
Welp I don't think you could ever misunderstand that sentence, the bitch jumped at level 100 with her confession.lol
Though we can already deduce that the bitch is up for something and it is certainly not because of his D.

Dex-chan lover
So... a hoe?

1) She gets forgotten next chapter and has no relevance to the story
2) MC fucks her and that's it
3) First girl does something dumb and MC has to rescue her
4) Blonde girl gets captured, raped, whatever by psycho Hiro and MC has to rescue her
5) Same as before but MC doesn't do anything and it just serves for edgy purposes

I think it'll be 4 tho

Dex-chan lover
I was about to be sad about the poor kid who was killed for literally no reason (not even the same boy) but the random af ending ruined the mood lmao. Is it possible the bully who's scared of Uruma sent her to lower his guard over time? Or is that too farfetched?

Double-page supporter
It's definitely a trap by the shit bastard does he really think Uruma will fall for that?

@bluegh123 I mean yea it's a trap, but since this seems a little cliche, she'll probably fall in love with him along the way

probably a trap, but that changes nothing, whoever that is is cute and is in the running for best girl now

Users who are viewing this thread