Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Shit, Shit, Shit

Thanks for the translation but whom the FUCK is this girl? And why is this likely going to be the author once again using a girl as a plot device to throw Uruma into the next part of the story? Why not just have him relentlessly stalk the people he's after and finally mercilessly and brutally kill them when they least expect it? Sure the story would be shorter but I'd rather it go that direction than relying on girls to be plot devices and entryways to upcoming arcs

Dex-chan lover
omg imagine u just mindin ur business chillin and out of nowhere someone just straight up puts detergent in your mouth 🤧

Dex-chan lover
@MitsuoKanagi it's clearly a trap. But it felt super dumb and the kid with the detergent too, like if they don't acknowledge that, 'cause for sure will be easy to get the guy (I know the police is useless but that would be dumb af)

Who knows maybe that ringleader girl send this girl to him so he gets attached with her and later murders her in front of his eyes

Fed-Kun's army
I'm fairly certain the author is baiting with that cliffhanger. Either that or she is working for someone.

Shit's obv a set-up, Uruma is really showing off his virginity, the madonna is prolly a hoe and is slaved by that Hiro faggot or that Kyou femboi

bruh.... the guy that made that boy drink bleach is gonna get arrested first before the MC could even killed him lmao.... I mean he left all his prints on the boy's face and the bottle of bleach he dropped near the crime scene lmao...

Users who are viewing this thread