Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Twins

4.jpg

@f44dy in my opinion I think this was a needed chapter, it’s probably foreshadowing of the twins being evil or something but it’s reminding you that this dude is still in high school, it’s not just a slaughter fest he’s still going to school while torturing people on the side

Double-page supporter
@acid I'm pretty sure they are since he said he knew them in elementary until they moved away so that means he got bullied after they left let's just hope they remaining bullies don't do anything to them.

Dex-chan lover
I got a reaaaally bad feeling about these two, specially since
1. the girl was stalking him
2. they know him from his past, red flag.

ex. grandpa face floating is always funny

Brooooo!!!!! I’m so scared for the twins like holy shit bro, pls nothing happens to them lmao....ahhhh pls author don’t pull shit. My heart started pounding when they appeared, lol....but yeah they came out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really feel suspicious of the Twins like others, but maybe I should. The Naka/Nakama pun was genius though, and I always enjoy Concerned Grandpa Galaxy panels.

@SpookyPants they are obviously fraternal twins, which means they can be just as different as any other pair of siblings. Only identical twins look exactly the same

Double-page supporter
Considering that the next in the list is a rat, those twins are being blackmailed or under another threat.

The twins, and especially Kaname, will be part of the next arc knowing the author. This girl will be responsible to pushing Uruma into the next series of events with the remaining bullies. If Kaname forces herself on him, it's likely going to be because the bullies were aware the Shirakawa twins knew Uruma and as such will use them to catch him off guard.

i just hope the twin is not up to something tho they look friendly for now... i like her better than the FL lol

Users who are viewing this thread