Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Target

What a silly turn of events
How the fk is uruma desired by girls, and the class idol at that?
Absolutely silly.

And unnecessary because this is a perfectly fine revenge setup without putting a girl into the mix.

Only way it could make it interesting if it pulled uruma in the other direction - made it so that he's forced to consider not continuing.

Double-page supporter
@Binary10011 I think you missed the chapter where uruma remembers the girl and her brother from elementary school but they moved away before he got bullied she has probably liked him since then and happens to be the class idol too lol.

Bro another weirdo, I don't care about his fetish or whatever just kill this dude fast they are mocking the death of your family

I'm guessing another incoming rape scene. There already has been 3 rape attempts on the other chick lmao

Dex-chan lover
Page 13, I felt that 😔

I just hope Madoka dude doesn't rape Kaname, she too cute for him to do that. Can be edgy with whatever shit they want, just... not her pls ;-;

Btw it needs more ゴゴゴゴゴゴ SFX

Aggregator gang
I'm predicting if shiwakawa doesn't get hurt, her brother's gonna take the fall

ez3

@crochetcocoking

Most likely rape bait and then she will avoid the Mc when she find out that he murdered people.

Thats my guess.

Homie needs to chill out while doing that! He is gonna tear it right off if he keeps that up!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. This author really does have a talent for comedy, it's just that the tonal whiplash with the plot synopsis and themes are really too severe to be overcome.
The backgrounds of the Twins is still a mystery such as why the girl is interested in Uruma and what caused them to move away.

Also from Ch. 1, remember this bully is one of those present for the death of Uruma's family (he was the one that got kicked by Kyou in front of their car) and he's also the one that lit the car on fire. That ending though.....I don't think I've ever seen someone masturbate out of hatred like that. Like I doubt he really even felt anything, it was almost self-sexual assault.

Users who are viewing this thread