Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 8 Ch. 84 - The Face of a Murderer

Dex-chan lover
Should’ve done that shit earlier. Also I know I said I’d drop it if the brother died but i jsut can’t stop

Group Leader
It's a weird phenomenon reading a new manga at 2 am and then not being able to stop regardless of how utterly shit it is.

If I had to rate this any other time of day I'd give it a 4/10 for effort and dip after 15 chapters like I'd always do.

But now it's 4:55 in the morning I should just sleep but I just can't seem to stop.
This manga is like an infinite edge. Every time you are about to jump, there's more ground.

Group Leader
Should’ve done that shit earlier. Also I know I said I’d drop it if the brother died but i jsut can’t stop
Haha, told you wouldn't drop it (even though I am posting after a month after you).

Dex-chan lover
This authors complete shit. Forced "tradgedy" moving the goalposts, absolute shit writer. Its like if an edgy 14 year old wrote a manga. "And then they get raped, and then that person dies, and then that person gets raped AND dies."

It's a weird phenomenon reading a new manga at 2 am and then not being able to stop regardless of how utterly shit it is.

If I had to rate this any other time of day I'd give it a 4/10 for effort and dip after 15 chapters like I'd always do.

But now it's 4:55 in the morning I should just sleep but I just can't seem to stop.
Just how true can you be😭
This is really shitty manga yet I can't stop reading!!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I know I'm just the worst for saying this but I had to say it.
"now he no longer has weakness", and I hope the author makes this bastard Kyou's death as worst as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread