Juujika no Rokunin - Vol. 8 Ch. 90 - Stimulant Addiction

Group Leader
See what I mean? Every girl that gets into these hairy situations gets raped. Except Azuma Chizuru....

I have a theory I've been holding back since the earlier chapters when Azuma was introduced. I have no proof. Maybe it's just the edginess of this manga interfering with my intuition... but here it is:

Azuma is Kyou. Maybe some kind of alternate ego type thing, where they faces changes a bit when they switched personalities.

Dex-chan lover
See what I mean? Every girl that gets into these hairy situations gets raped. Except Azuma Chizuru....

I have a theory I've been holding back since the earlier chapters when Azuma was introduced. I have no proof. Maybe it's just the edginess of this manga interfering with my intuition... but here it is:

Azuma is Kyou. Maybe some kind of alternate ego type thing, where they faces changes a bit when they switched personalities.
Would the Judo bully had tried to rape her then?

He was with the cousin just cause of the similar face.

Even for this manga is too much of a stretch.

Since we met her she was almost raped three times tho...

Group Leader
Would the Judo bully had tried to rape her then?

He was with the cousin just cause of the similar face.

Even for this manga is too much of a stretch.

Since we met her she was almost raped three times tho...
The Judo bully is raping just the ones he got his hands on. I think if the opportunity presented itself he would do it to Azuma though. I guess he was doing this because Kyou was his true goal to begin with.

My idea might be a stretch (I'm low-key hoping it's true). But almost raped and raped are very different in this manga. Like the author has large panels to show the victim's despair.

Dex-chan lover
The Judo bully is raping just the ones he got his hands on. I think if the opportunity presented itself he would do it to Azuma though. I guess he was doing this because Kyou was his true goal to begin with.

My idea might be a stretch (I'm low-key hoping it's true). But almost raped and raped are very different in this manga. Like the author has large panels to show the victim's despair.
Plus while the big guy tried to rape Kyou, he didn't take his clothes off, he insta got stabbed with a pen. Half the chapters called Kyou a "she". Would kinda also explain this infatuation of hers for MC, like hers evil alter-ego "experiment fun" sipped into hers "interest in a guy". I don't recall ever seeing them both at the same time, but they kinda were going to different schools and no info about missing days were given, so its still a bit of a stretch theory.
Her plot armour saving her all the time from bad things that borderline kill or break other girls could be explained by this theory, but it could also be explained by her needing to be alive so she could be used to finally break MC if the manga will have a bad end, or save him somehow?

Group Leader
Plus while the big guy tried to rape Kyou, he didn't take his clothes off, he insta got stabbed with a pen. Half the chapters called Kyou a "she". Would kinda also explain this infatuation of hers for MC, like hers evil alter-ego "experiment fun" sipped into hers "interest in a guy". I don't recall ever seeing them both at the same time, but they kinda were going to different schools and no info about missing days were given, so its still a bit of a stretch theory.
Her plot armour saving her all the time from bad things that borderline kill or break other girls could be explained by this theory, but it could also be explained by her needing to be alive so she could be used to finally break MC if the manga will have a bad end, or save him somehow?
This comment is such a great expansion to the theory.

Users who are viewing this thread