Juumonji-kun shika Mienai!! - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
4,498
I guess her design is supposed to be a cat... Feeling absolutely nothing for catgirls will forever be my shame as a weeb.

Do y’all prefer full chapter updates like this, or should I upload each part as it comes out?
Definitely prefer full chapter updates.

Clothes do not rip that easily.
Thankfully everything else was fully realistic.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,506
Big W for Juumonji, he even helped Nishizono get Kazami to notice her nails :chad:

b24be2.jpg


thank you for translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 12, 2019
Messages
305
Why didn't she get clothed first before she looks around LOL..
I wonder what will happen later..
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
3,963
"The locker room is being used right now..."
Yeah, and the point is to get changed in the locker room -- I fail to see why other people being in the locker room stops you from also using the locker room. You have your ass literally hanging out, bare for all to see, go in their and change gurl! :pout:
I know they're just using it as an excuse to set-up this garden shed scenario, but it's annoyingly contrived. They could have just said the locker rooms were lock(er)ed!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top