Juunenme, Kikan wo Akirameta Tenisha wa Imasara Shujinkou ni naru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Sparkling Potion

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for tl, but honestly... The story kind of feels meh. It's not really entertaining or engaging for me. Might be just bc I don't really like the twins for some reason, seem like annoying children. But character wise it might be just my hate for children, still doesn't change the story being somewhat lackluster tho.

Dex-chan lover
Aha so sparkling position is more effective than normal I was wondering why it was such a big deal,

anyway this is great, tl keep em coming these chapter are delicous 😋

and thank you for your work 😳

Last edited:
I still don't understand why carbonating potions makes them more effective but that's just how it works in this world, I guess.
i think these aren't normal potions with carbonation, sparkling potions are different more effective potion made using a process tied to the hotsprings but the effectiveness is tied to the carbonation. Losing their fizz they don't turn into normal potions they stop working entirely.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand why carbonating potions makes them more effective but that's just how it works in this world, I guess.
If i just had to make something it I would say, that the carbonation allows for the potion cover a larger amount of the stomach at the same time and therefore allows you to absorb more of the potion before the healing properties gets killed by the stomach acid.

Dex-chan lover
Or the carbonation affects the mana in some way, dispersing its effects better.

But that's the whole point of the testing, to verify it empirically. Proving the theory is for the alchemists at the hotspring town, and they're unlikely to share even if they knew.

Said this before and will say this again, would really prefer one of the girls to be a boy femboy actually but yeah on another note 100% agree with the old man. I wouldn't really like my monopoly over the dungeon being thwarted just because some kid wanted a quick buck and couldn't hold back their merchant desires and started a unreversable chain reaction leading to the down fall of the town.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's just these three, and getting someone else would mean getting another person into the scheme, but it seems like a short-sighted idea to just source directly from the suppliers like this. In a world that apparently doesn't give a damn about copyright, it would be very easy for a merchant company to ask around and find out what they're buying and then duplicate the product (which I'm assuming the bigwig merchant at the end there's gonna do). If there was a secret to the manufacturing, that'd be one thing, but it's literally just mixing the two powders they're buying into the potions they're also buying. Once they confirm the effect, it's just trial+error to get the right concentrations, at which point any large merchant company would be able to strongarm MC's crew out of the picture.

Dex-chan lover
That was way better than I thought it would be, such good marketing!

Dex-chan lover
Said this before and will say this again, would really prefer one of the girls to be a boy femboy actually but yeah on another note 100% agree with the old man. I wouldn't really like my monopoly over the dungeon being thwarted just because some kid wanted a quick buck and couldn't hold back their merchant desires and started a unreversable chain reaction leading to the down fall of the town.
In that respect, the sparkling potion itself should'nt have been an issue, but the portable packets are a big deal

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure the nurse cosplay play a huge factor in its success and thus a worthy expenditure.

Users who are viewing this thread