Juvenile Offender - Ch. 48

I've always wondered what level of realism stuff like this is trying to show. Sure, some of the earlier fights were goofy, and MC still isnt really that physically strong, but that guy crushed an aluminum bat with one hand. How strong are we made to belive this guy is? And if its really strong, how will the MC ever beat him?

Dex-chan lover
I've always wondered what level of realism stuff like this is trying to show. Sure, some of the earlier fights were goofy, and MC still isnt really that physically strong, but that guy crushed an aluminum bat with one hand. How strong are we made to belive this guy is? And if its really strong, how will the MC ever beat him?
This author always has the tendency to overescalate powerlevels. It always starts perfectly down-to-real-life, but at some point you get stupid shit like his Lookism, where one of the characters just recently slashed (yes, you heard me right, slashed, not pierced) someone with a literal broken piece of wood, and that's after characters constantly getting thrown so hard into pavement that the pavement breaks, and that's just one chapter.
It's like his stories are a reverse butterfly, where at first they are a beautiful little creature, but then evolve into some nasty looking DBZ powerscaling nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread