Juvenile Offender - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
god damn, i hate how many time in this fight a dude has been strangled completely lost all air, but suddenly break out of it, and i at full power, almost like not having any air in you for minute doen't have a single negative effect

Dex-chan lover
god damn, i hate how many time in this fight a dude has been strangled completely lost all air, but suddenly break out of it, and i at full power, almost like not having any air in you for minute doen't have a single negative effect
Adrenaline rush is a real thing people have been hit by cars and gotten up and walked away due to adrenaline. Yes they need medical help but the adrenaline is currently why they are able to push forward or even fight.

I'm going off of what I've heard and read during my lifetime 😅. But some manhwas do go overboard on the ass whooping and the person should be in a coma not walking around 😂

Dex-chan lover
Adrenaline rush is a real thing people have been hit by cars and gotten up and walked away due to adrenaline. Yes they need medical help but the adrenaline is currently why they are able to push forward or even fight.

I'm going off of what I've heard and read during my lifetime 😅. But some manhwas do go overboard on the ass whooping and the person should be in a coma not walking around 😂
Adrenaline can push off pain, it cant push off the effects of a lack of oxygen, it can lessen them, but not at the point of being strangled for 2 minutes, twice

Double-page supporter
asspull tf you mean there is one last person left? What else could that person possibly do like is that dude thanos or what

Users who are viewing this thread