Juveniles

Is there any plans for this to be continued or was it dropped?

This....it's been 2 years and no one to continue this series ???!!! Wwwhyyyyy I'm gonna cryyyyyy, please translate this, it doesn't deserve to be left alone like that, it's so sad 😭💚💜

@LLAMAWORLD121

MU says this is complete with 85 chapters, but both the MD and MU links to sites with raws says this is deleted (maybe the site owners got rid of it for some reason). Maybe there's a korean site somewhere that has the chapters available to be translated.

i was so obsessed with the art for ‘death is the only ending for the villainess’ that i ended up here... now i’m heartbroken this was dropped😭😭

I was just scrolling down and saw this Manhwa that has SOUL's Art like 'Death was the only Ending for the Villainess' but this was made 2 years ago and wasnt continued?! Dang their seemed to drop this project..The story was so good tho,i cant believe they dropped it T-T

It's started so damn confusing, it still is but i manage to follow, it's good overal and has a refreshing story

I thought this was going to be a somewhat short story (like...20ch?) so I was pretty hopeful seeing it was "completed"
Turns out... the raw has 85 chapters ;w;

It's pretty interesting though ngl. ty to the scanlators who got us this far.

Users who are viewing this thread