Jyoshikou Dakara Safe - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

KZO

Dex-chan lover
They act like real humans instead of moeblobs so it makes sense people would be upset. Followed.

I'm just dropping in to say shame on you people. No wonder OP flawless isekai plots are the norm in the world today. It's always gotta be happy go lively without any conflict.

Thanks @SenoZK for translating 2 chapters, appreciate the effort, still a good read for what it's worth.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm not that cute"

Nonsense, you are adorable!

I like the art in this a lot, I'm glad to see it get translated.

Yeah people like to tease person they like but not to that point (there are line that should not be crossed) . This girl just straight up humiliated the other girl in that last part. Not cute at all

MD@Home
Have you lot never wanted to embarass your mates before? Annoying someone is the pinnacle of friendship

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to see if it will improve so I went and read the last chap and wtf... They kissed and she asks what if anyone had seen them cuz then she won't be able to become a bride... Straight up homophobic.

I'm just dropping in to say shame on you people. No wonder OP flawless isekai plots are the norm in the world today. It's always gotta be happy go lively without any conflict.

Thanks @SenoZK for translating 2 chapters, appreciate the effort, still a good read for what it's worth.
Yeah, man. The reason why isekai has exploded in popularity for the past two decades as one of the most dominant genre across multiple mediums in Japanese media is because all of Japan collectively got together one day in the early 2000s and decided that we shouldn't have anymore sad stories; everyone should just be happy all the time. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread