Jyoshikou Dakara Safe - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
I enjoyed it and didn't find the bullying to be to bad but its whatever. Hope you have a great Mr. Translator.

Dex-chan lover
Eh you drop it?
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........
this manga interesting tho

Not gonna lie, the first chapter did have some serious bullying vibes that made me sorry for the Ayumu looking girl and leave a bad impression to me. The 2nd chapter did dial it back a bit and it became more of teasing rather than just outright picking on her so I guess I'm a bit sad that it'll be dropped now, good luck on your other works, translator.

Dex-chan lover
Pls don't drop the manga! Think of the yuri!!

I don't get the "bully" vibes from this manga at all, it's just teasing, overdramatized and overexaggerated, as almost all things in manga and anime, when it's convenient. Of course when you look at it from a real world perspective it could be taken as bullying, but people usually don't do that with manga and simply don't question weird stuff, like ridiculous hair, ridiculous settings, tsunderes, harems, talking animals, and thousands of other tropes and anime hijinks.

I personaly get very wholesome vibes from this manga, I've seen too many tropes and repeating patterns to consider anything in anime having any connection to the real world, I'm automatically detached from that.

The kissing scene was truly epic, thank you for translating that, I would very much love to see more of this manga.

Group Leader
i don't much care for the series but wanted to say you should scanlate for yourself and for the joy of sharing something you liked with others, dont let some randoms sway your opinion.

if you don't like it that much yea that's fine, it just sounded a bit like you were forcing yourself to stop just to appease others who probably won't even make it this far

sad to see you dropped it :( (looked likea a really fun and cozy yuri manga to read) and i cant see this as bylluing at all more like teasing but thats me

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This chapter wasn't bad, I would like to see it improve more. The first one though, that one made me raise an eyebrow.

I understand dropping this and hope that someone else picks it up, thanks for your work.

Ah its been dropped. Too bad.
I dont get the hate, I mean aint that how high school girl are? Especially in all-girls school..

Sorry but if one drops a series because some oversensitive people complain I rather them not doing a series at all. If you like it just keep doing it how can you quit something so fast because folks whine I will never get it.

Read the raws up to ch24, it's a comfy manga with a bit of lewdness too. Hopefully another scanlator picks it up, I'd like to read it in English.

Fed-Kun's army
Nanase is very mean and Momo is naive/too forgiving but that gives room for character development.

Sure Hino-san no Baka does this whole thing a bit better ut it's nice with another one.

Dex-chan lover
Yay for the translations, I was hoping to see this translated some day!

*dropped*

Oof, well I hope someone picks it up to continue it then.

Lmao some of yall were definitely that weird kid nobody wanted to associate with in school if yall consider this bullying

Momo should've just put that melted ice cream in her mouth and then mouth-feeding Nanase as the payback...that will do, trust me

Group Leader
IMPORTANT UPDATE

This series will be picked up by the guys over at /u/scanlations

You guys can expect a new chapter from them over the next few days, and surely with much better quality scanlations than i ever could lol.

Thank you so much for the support towards me and the manga and i know my response to all of this wasn't that great. Have a nice day everyone!

-SenoZK, Some SoL Fan Translations-

Dex-chan lover
I don't see any big deal about this either.. if you want a real controversy go check up Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii, this is child's play compared to that

@agolloh you can't compare this to Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii where it have a psychology tag and have plot. As of this one it's straight up bullying without any plot or whatsoever.

Group Leader
`hoes mad abt a manga......... if it hurt u that bad to read it just close ur eyes or sumn :|

Users who are viewing this thread