Jyoshikou Dakara Safe

This was actually pretty nice. I found it enjoyable. It's a very gay and wholesome comedy, relax...

+100 for the lewd extras. I wish all yuris had those.

Dex-chan lover
This is really a horrible story. The story is not funny, romantic or wholesome.

Nanase is, like others pointed out, a bully who constantly manipulate Momo. And at one point she almost raped Momo while she was sleeping. She changed her mind in the last minute.

Moreover, out of nowhere they added a scene where Nanase is blackmailed into having sex with another girl in front of Momo. What the fuck was that? And it was treated as comedy.

The side characters are neat though. But that is pretty much the only good thing about this story.

Dex-chan lover
This manga phases:
Chapter 1-2: I hate this bullying, I will drop it!!
3-6: this yuri is running, I love this romance
8-25: Zzzzz generic Yuri, not bullying, low tease, not sexual nothing, only show undearwear each few chapters =/, there are better action in a Kirara manga =/
26-30, horny nudes
31- 34 Zzzzz drama culebron
35~37 ok very cute each ending
Extras: Oh man, I love extras, this is the story and characters that I want

Conclusion: Gold is Read 3~6 + 35~37 + extras, the other content is cooper

Last edited:
Well quite an odd manga but the ending was cute none the less. And the extra chapters to feed us was very appreciated ^w^

Dex-chan lover
I understand the objections to Nanase's treatmemt of Momo in chapter 1 (and to some extent ch2). Ouchi was, I think, trying to present a comically exaggerated version of flirtatious teasing, but missed the mark. It's worth sticking around, though. The weirdly cruel tone of the first couple chapters disappears after that.

Users who are viewing this thread