Ka「」Ku「」Shi「」Go「」To「 - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

This can't not be an elaborate shampoo commercial in the guise of a pseudo rom-com at this point.Does she like him?Is she just teasing for no reason?Why does she seek attention about her damn shampoo so hard?Is there some significance it holds that I missed in those other 3 confusing chapters?

I think we haven’t gotten the important part of the puzzle yet. We know he has a power so maybe she (or the girl who disappeared) have some sort of power/ability. Maybe something like ‘get someone to say a phrase without telling them directly’ so she has to hint to get the right response within a specific time frame?

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty good lead on.

I really REALLY want to know what's going on. It's not like...obtuse, just the pieces of the mystery haven't been revealed yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Before the elaborate info about the girl took interest on MC from the last chapter, I thought she liked MC's best friend.....
Now what the hell is going on here again??

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the girl who has been absent is the one actually in love with the main character. Got super embarrassed and abandoned going to school altogether. Doesn't think the MC remembers her.
Miki then goes to that girl's house and stays over sometimes, when she does she's hoping that our MC will recognize that shampoo and therefore be thinking about the absentee.

Done. Now if there are other people with supernatural abilities that would be an interesting mix-up

Group Leader
This manga has the weirdest pacing... but I still can't stop loving the art lol

Users who are viewing this thread