Kabe ni Mary.com - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

I wonder if this ghost/spirit is related to the exorcist somehow. Like the ghost is her deceased grandmother or something.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is so random I love it now make the ghosts fuck MC

all my bucks to that the one on the photos is exorcist-mama-san from her old days as an active exorcist

@Closedbox pls PM me the source of your avatar, I need it for my thesis, thank you..

The legendary Mary is back. New girl will add the fluffiness more!

I bet that sanshiro is her dad and wanted to keep that fact hidden, probably to protect her.

@Foxtrot_9:

No bet. If you look at the table of contents for volume 2, Chapter 12 is titled "From Sanshiro to Father." Of course, there's a chance he's actually Youhei's father, but the stalker shrine with a woman who looks like Kuyou makes that unlikely.

Group Leader
OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
Noice
i need more

Users who are viewing this thread