Kabeyaku Nado Fuyou to Tsuihousareta S-kyuu Boukensha, <Dorei Kaihou> Skill wo Kushi shite Shijou Saikyou no Kunizukuri

Dex-chan lover
Oh, we're back to throwing tank away? Could it hurt them more if these threw away retard said something along the line "I got kicked out, lol" to the other party members when asked? Ooh, a tank somehow when full DPS now? Why didn't you use it to bash the idiot's head in before he kicked you out?

Already dropped this a few pages in because it's so weirdly fast paced and paint by numbers "We don't need you anymore/We don't like you" trope

Seriously, how did the MC believe what the light haired guy said without questioning the other party member.

EVEN THOUGH THEY LITERALLY MEET ON THE STREET BEFORE HE FULLY LEAVES, NO QUESTIONS? NO "He's looking a little down, so maybe I should follow"

Such a crappy way to start a story that I can't even give it a chance.
Even Sheild Hero does this trope better.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Its really really easy to take the growing 'kicked out of my party' trope and make a terrible manga with it, this one at two chapters is no exception.

The artwork isnt bad and the character designs are nice - after that its all cringetown population this author. Okay so hes overpowered with a rare class and is thrust into a situation where he happens to kill a important enemy gaining the favor of.....the author, but how frickan arbitrary is it for the MC to immediately be given the power......pokethot?

I choose you, slave elf! I can't see this going anywhere good.

Aggregator gang
I wasn't expecting to be feeling this chill and peaceful to have this "banished from party" trash in the new popular banner instead of that galge isekai ntr for what feels like weeks wearing me out mentally I was desperate to have new title in the banner that are just light and fun to feast on even if its just trashy "banished from party"
:meguuusad:

I'm sorry it's not a review and just relief ranting I'm just happy that the nightmare are over

Dex-chan lover
Nah bro, japan isekai author and it's addiction toward slavery strikes again. Somehow, lot of isekai MC first companion is always a slave, or the one that attacked by bad guys. Why can't it be let's say, some totally normal reincarnated girl (formerly man) at that world where she dreams to become a professional painter while at the same time want to once again restore the dominance of ge-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread