Kachime ga Nai no wa Ore dake ka! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
I really do hope this is the kind of story where everyone finds their happily ever after. Nobody is a bad person. Sure, they have flaws and make mistakes but no one is bad. I just want these young loves to find their happiness in the end

Dex-chan lover
I really do hope this is the kind of story where everyone finds their happily ever after. Nobody is a bad person. Sure, they have flaws and make mistakes but no one is bad. I just want these young loves to find their happiness in the end
Couldn't agree more. Everyone's a big sweetie and I want the best for all of them

Hmmmm....from the looks of the manga cover, looks like there's one more girl (looks like a foreigner girl). It'll be super funny, if she comes in, falls in love with each other with the fiancee girl, and gives our guy MC have 0 chance of winning. Kekw.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm....from the looks of the manga cover, looks like there's one more girl (looks like a foreigner girl). It'll be super funny, if she comes in, falls in love with each other with the fiancee girl, and gives our guy MC have 0 chance of winning. Kekw.
i think the last one is the ex-wife

Users who are viewing this thread