314b677a-8b72-46c1-b7b1-d365f2de1745
Realms_Beyond Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 25, 2024 Messages 116 Sep 14, 2025 #2 The pacing seems very fast so far almost like the author was told this is getting axed from chapter 1. I really hope that's not the case tho' since I find this pretty enjoyable.
The pacing seems very fast so far almost like the author was told this is getting axed from chapter 1. I really hope that's not the case tho' since I find this pretty enjoyable.
colorlesseatstomboys Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 13, 2023 Messages 3,237 Sep 14, 2025 #3 Blast from the past for her huh.
gumidsas Fed-Kun's army Joined Apr 18, 2018 Messages 49 Sep 14, 2025 #4 I just read this manga a week ago and Chiyou is just Junko isn't she. Checking author twitter they also drew some touhou
I just read this manga a week ago and Chiyou is just Junko isn't she. Checking author twitter they also drew some touhou
fight2live Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 9,620 Sep 15, 2025 #5 Huazi's compliment for Chiyou is pure poetry. I hope I can use that line for someone someday