Kämpfer

Group Leader
Joined
Jun 24, 2018
Messages
1,700
Despite having 56 chapters, the last few chapters still feel as if it was rushed. The chararcters are unmemorable, and their development is little to none.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
771
Not too bad, but not so good either... especially that ending.
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 20, 2018
Messages
29
The ending was so shit. The white kampfers were pretty much useless story elements. Here's how the interactions go.

WHITE KAMPFERS: WE'RE HERE TO KILL YOU.
MC AND GANG: NO
WHITE KAMPFERS AND MC AND GANG FIGHT
WHITE KAMPFERS: I GUESS WE'LL JUST FUCKING LEAVE?

Repeat the above element 6-9 times throughout the story.

As for the actual plot, it's fucking garbage. The characters are all fucking retarded as well.

Oh, so I just got this super power and someone wants me to kill other people?
I GUESS I'LL JUST LISTEN AND DO AS I'M TOLD, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, CAUSE WHY NOT?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
4,438
How different is the manga compared to the LN and the anime?
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
131
One of the first and favorite gender bender animes I've watched. :)
 
Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2018
Messages
28
I wanted to like this so much more than I actually did. I dropped it multiple times before I finally finished reading it. The ending can only be described as "meh." Ultimately, I just feel a bit empty about wasting my time on this. This could have been so much more interesting than it actually was.
 
Joined
Oct 30, 2019
Messages
16
So anyway I read the comments below and here I ask.
What the difference this manga and it's novel because I don't want to waste my time
 
Joined
Sep 5, 2020
Messages
678
Finally finished manga. It was rushed but satisfying, and liked the explanation at the end with the plot holes and stuff. Anime was also lit with a different ending lol. I mean hey that’s pretty hot. Lmao.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Jul 12, 2024
Messages
100
The story has moved far away from the plot and the fact that MC is just simping even after knowing everything makes it worse. Also too much comedy ruined it
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2026
Messages
2
this could have been so much more i really wanted to like it but that ending was so mid this genuinely put my mood down i can’t even put to words how painful this was to read and finish because when these types of things happen you can’t do anything about it alot of mangas deserve a proper ending but they never do i watched the anime before this and maybe i should have left it at that but i wanted to know the ending even if i wasn’t gonna be satisfied i want to vent about the story more but whats the point.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top