Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
First of all, random that you'd translate the 1st chapter of a series that already has several versions posted. And secondly, you need an editor.

Dex-chan lover
it's been so long since I've seen not madly in love akutsu-san

Dex-chan lover
It's a Bot, "Tsubakihara_Yuuji12" is a Bot.

The first page is clearly AI generated/translated.

NSDsQPm.png

Here is the Real Translation:
Ry1Vcva.png

This shit is going to get so much worse with how easily it is to translate Manga with AI now. Even I have an AI translator that I use for personal use these days. I just drop JPG's into a folder and it pops out with translated JPG's on the other end. We need some kind of regulation because it's going to get so much worse.

So many websites just become AI Bot Farms, please don't let this happen here too.

Lol this one is the exact copy of the one uploaded by Shoshinsha 5 years ago with the credits chopped off.

Dex-chan lover
It's actually quite amazing how little progress we've made since chapter 1

Group Leader
It's a Bot, "Tsubakihara_Yuuji12" is a Bot.

The first page is clearly AI generated/translated.

NSDsQPm.png

Here is the Real Translation:
Ry1Vcva.png

This shit is going to get so much worse with how easily it is to translate Manga with AI now. Even I have an AI translator that I use for personal use these days. I just drop JPG's into a folder and it pops out with translated JPG's on the other end. We need some kind of regulation because it's going to get so much worse.

So many websites just become AI Bot Farms, please don't let this happen here too.
It's not just the tl itself that's jank, you can tell the font is AI generated on every page as no two letters are exactly the same, which would never happen on any font.

Easiest one to notice is probably the letter O, each one is curved differently.

Users who are viewing this thread