Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 135

Dex-chan lover
Quite the interesting timing that Ooyama suddenly needed to go to the bathroom after all of that...

Dex-chan lover
You know, as soon as they start showing love for each other, the comic will end and we all will be sad.
Until...a sequel comes out that either
1) Shows their relationship as grown ups
2) Shows their kid's relationship with the person they end up falling for..
not exactly.
we are having a lot of mangas that not end in the confession. I would say that's more common having post confession than not having nowdays

Supporter
Ooyama suddenly had urge to the bathroom
SUS     :smugnako:

Double-page supporter
Curious to see this part time job
and Thanks for the chapter!

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Hate it when manga's end like that. Stories do have to have an end but to have them end after the confession or as they finally are together is super lame.
Seconded. They are so many additional awkward and/or adorable shenanigans that can happen once a couple is (officially) dating. examplecoughHORIMIYAcough. Excuse me. :meguusmug:

Supporter
They're the type to get pregnant in highschool and have a shotgun wedding. The only thing stopping them is the fact that they're not actually dating yet.
Oh, they are, they just don't know it yet.

Supporter
Seconded. They are so many additional awkward and/or adorable shenanigans that can happen once a couple is (officially) dating. examplecoughHORIMIYAcough. Excuse me. :meguusmug:
But manga like Horimiya and Shikimori sped through the pre-couple phase. I can't recall any manga that focused on the pre-couple phase and then transitioned into the couple phase.

Except Takagi-san but that's technically a full sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread