Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 8 Ch. 156

Dex-chan lover
Akutsu's friends when they see her staring at the top she got back: Just fap already!

Dex-chan lover
the suit maketh the man
Or is it the man makes the suit? You're probably right but in either case ... our boys balls dropped to the south pole for a minute there. Good job Akutsu ... now just submit to your manly man.

Dex-chan lover
Could drown a toddler in her shorts right now THE POWER OF THE TRACKSUIT IS TO MUCH!

Dex-chan lover
I know this manga isnt that deep but I wonder if this could potentially be revealing an issue? Does Akutsu-san perhaps prefer her man to be more dominant and forceful? In which case someone else might concievably swoop in and take her from Ooyama.

Dex-chan lover
Do guys actually think like that? I guess I'm just a "beta" cause he turned into a cringe lord in my eyes lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ooyama looking like the type to say, "you'll get your rent when you fix this damn door".
Also, I thought Riko fell asleep and it was just a dream.

Dex-chan lover
turning into a bad boy after wearing the jacket? That ain't clothing that's venom

Dex-chan lover
I know this manga isnt that deep but I wonder if this could potentially be revealing an issue? Does Akutsu-san perhaps prefer her man to be more dominant and forceful? In which case someone else might concievably swoop in and take her from Ooyama.
Absolutely zero chance of anything like this happening. Akutsu has one type: Ooyama.

Users who are viewing this thread