Kaettekita Motoyuusha - Ch. 3.3

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I couldn’t have a harem cause there aint no way i could satisfy em all. I’d have to call the homies in for help.

Dex-chan lover
OHhhh no!!!!!

She's willing!!! She's willing..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn life, so envious.............

This is now my official 2nd and third boner of the day
1st: After waking up, what we called a natural boner
2nd: The loli who's willing and aggressively want to do it. And she was so cute.....
3rd: Sharon so embarrassed by the thought of it.

Im Agree with MC, "there's no way id let this finish here"
Ok, going to toilet now to finish what needs to finish as a man of culture...

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F no no, you know when its the publisher because they add the name of the manga on the first page on some sort (even if just as a 'stamp'). When it has nothing it means it was the translator group that split it by themselves. As an example, this manga here has chapters split by the publisher: https://mangadex.org/title/34404; check the first page of each one.

Dex-chan lover
I want to see the scene of all of the clothing being flung into the air, animated, in slo mo.

😊

Dex-chan lover
@ShionSinX How about checking the raw first before commenting? I've been following this manga on mangabox and they did split the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha thats really weird considering that theres a repeated page even (the last in one chapter was the first on the next one). Never saw a publisher do that before, guess they slacking on the quality.

Aggregator gang
Dat's my boi!

@ShionSinX
I like it. I read so many manga that it's kinda hard to remember what's going on in the monthlies. The repeated page is kind of like the "Last time on..." at the beginning of a TV show.

Dex-chan lover
@Raudhbjorn Ive seen some 'recaps' like these and they usually are slighly different, with the same speech bubles but from a different angle and smaller panels. This time it was straight up the same page, which felt really off (thus I though it was the TL who split).

Fed-Kun's army
An isekai mc who doesn't run away from pussy like a balless b*tch?

THAT IS ILLEGAL!

Fed-Kun's army
The pace of this manga is amazing
First Chapter: MC"Of course I'd do you"
Next Chapter: MC does both of them.......aaamazing

Fed-Kun's army
ExHero ability Neverending Stamina activated. (Isekai version of the little blue pill)

Users who are viewing this thread