Kaettekita Motoyuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3 - unknown world (part 3)

Aggregator gang
@YamiMao you might want to get a proofreader before you release the next chapter because no offense but yiur grammar and sentence structure are all over the place and the way you line up words is bad
By the way I am not trying to insult you this is just a little constructive criticism

Dex-chan lover
@AthalosJ - I have to agree, turning my head sideways to read the vertical words is inconvenient.
Lack of editing isn't so bad compared to that.
Still, it's nice to see the translation of this manga continue. This story should be a lot better as manga than as a novel.

Dex-chan lover
I guess you could say it's a ... piss-poor manga 😎

Fed-Kun's army
translation need improvements, but thanks

and about this suspicious guy, hes problably "HERO" and maybe hes just fake who maybe himself summon those monsters to collect fame after defeating them

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up.
However, put a little bit more effort in spelling. At least spell 'you' in full. This is not just texting your friend

Stop making fun of the translation. Atleast you get to read it.

Some random guy suddenly pops outta nowhere right when the goblin got Oofed.

Random guy: lemme just yoink that kill.

Dex-chan lover
If you are going to write his name as Haruto anyways, don't use the Hart one there... mtl sometimes westernize names, but that doesn't mean they are good. Keep it consistent.

Also sideways text sucks hard

That said, nice job, this series needed an update and you delivered. Thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
I've seen some bad scanlations, but tbh this is the worst I've seen in a while. Maybe the worst I've seen all year.

Users who are viewing this thread