Kaettekita Motoyuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3 - unknown world (part 3)

I think this is fine tbh. I use the word loosely, but I can tune out all the mistakes and still get the concept behind the phrases just fine.
You do want to get a proofreader and qc this lest you get an angry text mob telling you to gtfo.

Dex-chan lover
@a707 eh i've seen worse. at this this is marginally legible. bottom of the barrel is still unproofed machine-translated copy-paste

Dex-chan lover
At least this is back after 6 months, I just hope the translation improves, anyway thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
You need a proofreader and a typesetter. It's very questionable to translate from Japanese to English if you don't have a mastery of either, and for the love of god, don't do vertical text. Even not fitting in the speech bubble is better than doing that.

Dex-chan lover
you definitely need a typesetter and a qc/pr, this is widely considered as unreadable.

and none of that vertical text rotation. Nobody likes or wants to read that.

The other chapters have been progressively better. Perhaps you should just redo this one.

Dex-chan lover
i try not to complain much about translation quality, but this is borderline unreadable.

Double-page supporter
Yeah...thanks for the assist. If you snipe my kill again, I'll piss in your canteen.

Crap translation. Why are there so many shitty translators? It's not like I'm expecting impossible to reach or even particularly high standards, but these tl'ers seem to be real morons.

Fed-Kun's army
Guessing that this is the hero douche. And he's probably going to take credit for killing that monster that the main character had already just killed. Oh and I'm sensing MC about to be cucked.

Users who are viewing this thread