Kaettekita Motoyuusha

@otakuman706 I am assuming that you are talking about Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu a different manga that basically the same situation.

Dex-chan lover
@steven2ss but wasn't MC pulled with his class in that one, and already had a couple love interests in the first run? This one seems like he only did the military campaign and is now coming back of his own volition to score some poontang.

Double-page supporter
Summary:

''Give me a break! ''

Yeah sure thing

@Nerex I think you are right but I said that because I actually mixed these two up and so I thought he could have too.

Gao

They need to make a isekai where the MC goes to another world by the most randomness events that someone could possibly think of.

me : *see harem and loli tag ... *
me also : *wondering if this a loli harem or harem with loli inside ...*
me also-2 : *let's check this out!*
me also-3 : ah shyt here we go again ...

@steven2ss
Thanks anyway, but not the one I was thinking about.
Could see the confusion with that one though.
But yeah, the one I'm talking about was basically the same description as this, no class, resummoned and going for a harem. I could probably find it going through my list, but that's far more effort than I care; 2100+ titles to go through, meh at that.

Anyway, it was different, after reading this one, the main difference I immediately see and note is that when he returned he didn't do it himself with a magic circle as in this one.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say one of the big pros this story has in the wn is that the harem girls
aren't just cheerleaders, they don't stand around gushing about the MC's overpowered ass. Also the mc isn't level 100000000, he is like a level 60 guy doing a new game+.

the real volume 1 cover
fDUCyQ1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread