Kaettekita Motoyuusha

Okay, Motherfucker. You really want people to donate? Maybe put more effort into your translation than when I take a shit. If you want to keep translating with rthis level of quality do it for free. Noone with half a brain is gonna donate.

seriously, i don't get it with japanese obsession with harem
u sure u can satisfy so many girls in 1 night?
tried threesome before, i can't feel my hips and tongue in the next day
and having 1 girlfriend already give me a headache sometimes, imagine if 4 or more? i need to chew aspirin daily maybe

Group Leader
thanks to those who supported me, even after the bad translation, i got help from some of u guys, and made the translation a lil' better than before(i guess), still...
we're new and have lots to learn and improve, so please forgive us if its too bad, and point out the mistakes i did, directly on my account, i'll try improving and bringing you better translations...

Dex-chan lover
@Myman
He's trying to stay under the radar right now, and for good reason, right after he goes hard
he gets a summons from the king to come help train the hero, he goes "god dammit!" But still goes.
Which should happen in 2.2 or 2.3 if it follows the novel because
loli demon girl kicks the new hero's ass and to keep him from being killed MC steps in and defeats her, not sure if it will follow the novel on the details because in that he cuts off her arm to force her to surrender. Luckily demons can regenerate from anything as long as they are not killed.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Ryukatsu please don't split the chapters in arbitrary parts, either have them as full chapters of follow the RAW structure. Yours seem quite haphazard.

Beating up a loli? My rating for this went up from 3 to 7!

Dex-chan lover
al2lOJq.jpg

Looks like artist forgot her right arm is lopped off on this page and she's half naked due to bandaged

Either way I can't wait for sex scene since Narusawa Kei is famous hentai artist

@bocchinRZ

You can't apply IRL logic to this.

Just for being in another world he has access to perks we don't, like magic, potions who restores or enhances his stamina... that only on the sexy part.

Now, what about the daily life? how can he "feed" so many people, the girls who later will become his wives and their children? how can he make enough money to give them a decent life? IRL that's haaaaard, in isekais they just go kill some trash dragon and they get rich and their life solved.

Dex-chan lover
I would say this manga is barely above the average op mc isekai manga

Dex-chan lover
@Kurbo
Novel spoilers
he actually isn't OP, he is stronger than a lot of people but is not some level 300 allmighty dumbass like in death march or smartphone. would say he is the equivalent of a level 60 character, aka he has the stats and skills of a endgame character because he actually is an endgame character, he and his party defeated the demon king after four years of fighting and training. Sharon, waifu number 1, actually trains with him enough that she becomes about as strong as he is in a physical engagement. If they fight with "no magic" rules then it becomes an actual contest and who wins the fight is a tossup. With magic he can still win since he can instantly cast things to slow her down and distract her like vines and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why people so hyped about the artist being Narusawa Kei when he is, at best, a mediocre hentai artist.

I'm enjoying this. I'm enjoying this because my expectations were extremely low and, oh, would you look at that, it met my expectations perfectly.

I mean if you're looking for this kinda shit then it's good enough. At least the Mc isn't a pussy around women like all the others.

Users who are viewing this thread