Kaettekita Motoyuusha

jajaja at least MC is not a wimp. I mean, it's bad but it's so apparent that it's not that bad actually.

Fed-Kun's army
Good story, at a reasonable pace. A bit of intrigue in the plot. But let's face it, we are here for the top tier harem action.

Not much story but at least its true to its genre. Its good-its okay-its aight, read it if you're interested. Tho if you're searching for some deep story, I don't recommend reading this, because you might not enjoy this series.

I mean its an isekai-harem-ecchi manga, what in the world are you expecting here? ( its freakin dumb if you're expecting some deep and serious shit around here ).

Dex-chan lover
Love some of the comments in here about how unrealistic this shit is.

Why do you even bother reading Isekai anyhow? I bet you shits even tried to fucking rating-bomb Shield Hero just for fun.

I do like how MC is not godly OP - he's twinked, sure. But definitely not OP. Him taking on Laurie The Loli-Demon and handing over her ass on a silver platter is par for the course for someone who already wasted a Demon Lord.

Also, honestly can't blame the dude. Wins the Isekai Game, and then gets punted because he doesn't want to play to their political intrigues? And all he wanted was a nice little harem? Yeah, I'd be going all John Carter of Mars, trying to get the fuck back in there, because goddamn, man, Dejah Thoris is smokin' hot. (Golden Age Sci-Fi shit there, kiddies - the original fucking Isekai. Fucking google it.)

Also, love how Laurie The Loli-Demon is fanning the flames. And I can see why it would happen, too. She's a hedonist of the 100% pure raised-by-wolves variety. She may not be saying it now, but she's looking at the long game - which means babies. She's been going around, challenging the strongest men she can find. She utterly wrecks The Hero and tries to trigger his protective instincts by attacking the girls in his party. And then the MC comes in, utterly wrecks her.... and only then does she go "Take me, I'm yours~" but what she really means is "Keikakudoori, bitches."

And now she is the Alpha-Bitch in this harem, and thus its gate keeper. She even implies as much by saying: "...Sharon isn't happy with you making a move on other girls. I'm the same too." And then proceeds to initiate morning sex with Haruto, Sharon, herself, and Mina.

She wants a strong household that no one can screw around with. She's already powered up Girl #1 - she gets a pass because she seems to like the girl's moxie. And I'm pretty sure that little miss Neko-chan is getting in because she already shows every sign of developing fanatical support for the MC. I also would not be surprised to see her developing her own combat skills.

I rarely see a Harem-Isekai manga where we have a "Queen Maker" working the angles from within the harem itself. This should prove to be interesting.

ahhh~~~
this is a refreshing manga~~~
I like this~~~
10/10~~~~
Now........ GIVE ME MOOAAAAAARR!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I hope to see more of this at some point.. haven't looked for any raws or anything but I hope they're found and someone can take over this series.. Hell, if there are enough raws I'd love to sponsor it for a group.

Users who are viewing this thread