Kagami no Mukou no Saihate Toshokan

The last part of the summary seemed like a bit of a spoiler from the amount of translated chapters at the moment.

In any case, I am thrilled at this series though!
Thank you for picking this up TLs! 🌸

Double-page supporter
The beginning was quite good but then it becomes stupid!

Lucia shouldn’t had gone with the Hero party, it’d been cooler if MC behaved like a spiritual advisor and she could go solo her own way.
Surely she’s not that freaking helpless that she needs the hero!
I liked the deep drama at first but it’s just too exaggerated/milked.

I mean the MC lives at the other side of the world, it holds little meaning if she didn’t go there herself.
In short, the world-building sucks as there’s no exact point in living in the other side of the world!

This reminds me of that JP-Manga where MC is a immortal with his dog. It’s pointless because he yearns to be human and has all that power. It goes to the opposite direction, strong to weak or a little stronger. More focused on other aspects of the story, just like this one

P.S: It's actually not bad depending on your taste. It still has potential but probably not the one your looking for. The only redeeming thing is the possibility for romance but idk. Things might get better in the future

Double-page supporter
@Boret

MD is currently going through a server migration. Older chapters will not be available until it's done migrating.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

05.08.2019 - 05.01.2020

R.I.P

Manga

Axed. Chapter 15 will be last.

More translated chapters never.

Translating group was too lazy to finish translating this manga.

Contributor
Axed. Chapter 15 will be last.
sonofabitch.jpg

"Oh shit its that really cool manga i read once! Wonder how many updates i've missed"

>No translated chapters in 8 months
>Axed

Group Leader
wow
well
okay.
that was a kinda random ending

i liked the overall concept, but it was kinda rushed towards the end
pretty good nonetheless

wow so random, although i like the concept and if you read it slowly it gives you lonely vibe, atmosphere or whatever you wanna call it, its good but the ending is kinda rushed

Users who are viewing this thread