Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
You're following things, so do you think there'll be a Volume 7 to collect the last 5 chapters, or did the series end so hard that it won't?
I'm pretty sure the reason they stretched out the story in the last 5 chapters was to release one final volume, so I think there will be a Volume 7.

Dex-chan lover
Glad Shion's humble--aware of his role at least.

I didn't read the novels and I don't remember if Sophia even had enough screentime in the manga for a few lines, so I'm shocked she's one of the "Front" who knew 28 and his line of work. Probably used her Princess authority huh? :wooow:
Sophia made her manga debut in this chapter, but she had appeared in the third chapter of the Web Novel. In that chapter, it's revealed that Tweight went through a chuuni phase, which she happened to witness. Since she was the Princess, Tweight couldn't just silence her, so she was told about his purpose, and why it should be kept secret.

Dex-chan lover
I’m bummed that it’s over, I rather liked this one. At least the arc ended properly, even if the story as a whole was cut short. Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's no masterpiece, but it's definitely a head above a bunch of other still ongoing! And imo it ended on a nice note! Everyone had their character growth, especially our Tweight/28! Who understands himself and what he actually wants a lot better! The conversation with Chris implies he will still do works in the shadows, because he understood that it's necessary for maintaining the peace, for him, his friends(that he knows he can, and should be relaying on) and the ones who are weak! Basically he knows his powers are valuable, and like someone more wise then me said
with great power comes great responsibility!

p.s. @Mordoth thanks again for your work and all the extra effort you put in explaining all the nuances of novel/manga in the comments! Much appreciated! :salute:

p.p.s. Mize best girl!! (don't @ because you know i'm right!)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dang not even a "read the wn" ending but just a definitive one huh. MC will continue to handle his ordinary life while protecting it from the shadows lmao. I actually quite liked the series the MC developed nicely and it balanced covert ops with mc's desire for the ordinary life he fought for pretty well tho I wish everyone else got a bit more of a chance to develop too.

Looked like the hero recognized mc too and looks eerily similar so it appears we won't ever know more on that front lmao.

Oh well thanks for the tls n finishing the series off.

Dex-chan lover
You know I liked this series a lot more than other much more successful stuff, I think it actually is better
That this languished in obscurity while worse stuff makes countless millions- something something society

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to the teams which picked this up and made sure to deliver up to last chapter. Such a great work that can be relatively rare nowadays.

It is unfortunate the series got axed but that is just the way the industry flows, even if the work has the potential and is actually living up to its potential, it might not be that good enough in the eyes of both readers and publishers. Nonetheless, this is one of those I really enjoyed all throughout.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess it can’t be helped, this series and premise is really niche and rare, I really wish this to be just a bit more popular. The resolve isn’t easy to grasp but sends a really good message.

Users who are viewing this thread