Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
I see people assuming the Type-Moon reference was of Gilgamesh, but I say it was Ciel. From Tsukihime, or Melty Blood if that's more your jam. It would also fit more into his motif.
Chiming to this
But where is Cid's awesome BFG pilebunker tho?
That said, black keys are more or less standard equipment for those who work for the church in TM verse, so its not just Ciel, even Kirei used them, and extra points that he's Gil's temp master where Cid pulled the gate of pens came from.

Dex-chan lover
I like to treat it this is just weaker version of 'i am atomic'

Dex-chan lover
So I know Cid is basically Saitama here but you guys think he will ever be forced to get serious? No way I see even the strongest of the Diabolos cult can even make a dent to Cid's power
well part of the fun of this series isn't because Cid is OP, it is about enjoy how other characters react to his power while Cid has nothing in his head anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I guess that's one way to get rid of the whole Suzuki act.

Man, Aurora is great. I wish she was a full on character and not just a spirit residing in Claire.

Are we finally gonna kill off another one of the Rounds? Or does this arc not end that fast?
in the wn her character was kinda funnier, she didn't possess claire instead they retrieved her hand, and the hand would flirt with Cid

the shadow reveal was so epic, can't wait for it in the anime. (though I am predicting the fight won't be the same but I hope it's equally epic)

Dex-chan lover
So I know Cid is basically Saitama here but you guys think he will ever be forced to get serious? No way I see even the strongest of the Diabolos cult can even make a dent to Cid's power
there is the Mist Dragon, the only being has forced Cid to be "a little serious" (although Cid only 13 back then). He's now the protector of ancient city Alexandria - Shadow garden headquarter

Dex-chan lover
Did MC just copied and improved the skill that took the strongest swordman of the past thousands of years of training with a glance ? This is not even talent anymore, MC is basically a hack.

I believe that even without others help MC can just use magic to make himself immortal easily.

Users who are viewing this thread