Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Master of Garden ~Shichikage Retsuden~ - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
That was Eta, right? (Did ya'll take down the page? I can't find it anymore, page count decreased from 18 to 15)

Group Leader
That was Eta, right? (Did ya'll take down the page? I can't find it anymore, page count decreased from 18 to 15)
Yes, that was Eta. I removed the page because it goes along with another one. I'm waiting for my proofreader to confirm that they're okay so I can upload them again.

Dex-chan lover
TIL resposible is a word ...but didn't manage to find out what it means as I kept finding results for responsible instead (but it's not a typo as that word doesn't fit the flow of convo in that position... It could work if it was part of the sentence in the next bubble in the next panel - but it was in its own bubble in the panel it was in)

edit: also, the lack of hyphens to show that words are split over multiple rows, means they say "managem ent". Which I assume is latin or something?

Group Leader
TIL resposible is a word ...but didn't manage to find out what it means as I kept finding results for responsible instead (but it's not a typo as that word doesn't fit the flow of convo in that position... It could work if it was part of the sentence in the next bubble in the next panel - but it was in its own bubble in the panel it was in)

edit: also, the lack of hyphens to show that words are split over multiple rows, means they say "managem ent". Which I assume is latin or something?
The 'Managem ent' was a typo on my part, sorry, the correct word is 'Management.' I apologize if you noticed more errors or inconsistencies, we will do our best to improve.

Users who are viewing this thread