Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

the 182 cm depends, you have to take in account how tall you are and how long your arms are

"Do I look like a guy who can be swayed by money?"
"You do."
"Damn straight."
Lmaoooo

To think the bullshit “diablos cult” that he made up mind you. Is real and the “possession” which is proof of the hero’s descendants which he also made up. Is also real the Mc keeps bullshitting only to be shown his bullshit is actually milk chocolate

Fed-Kun's army
The "Damn straight." wasn't even the best part. It was the on his knees scooping the money into an easily grabbed pile.

I don't know how the author is so magic. He must also be getting divine guidance.

god damn, it loses much of it here (i'm just talking about one aspect i still love the manga version 😉 ) but when reading the novel it just makes you want to tsukkomi so god damn much —

“That’s all just his outward appearance. Appearances can be fabricated and kept up as much as wanted. As a prime example, me.”

“I see, damn that’s a convincing example.”

Speaking of which, Alexia is also highly popular. Since she’s putting on so deep an act that it makes me want to puke sometimes when I see it. — OMG MC LOOK IN A MIRROR YOU GOD DAMN SONNOFABITCH (this is when MC and Princess are talking about why she hates the sword instructor)

And there are sooooo many god damn more.... i guess that there is only so much that one can do in a manga and still make it readable but still 😉

Dex-chan lover
"my first priority in school was not standing out"
Bwhaha, with that massively muscular body, dude stood out like no other, even if he just kept to the background.

Considering how stupid he can be (yet somehow always right about stuff without knowing...), did he somehow get a "cheat" from God, like "intuition lv 9999", like so many other reincarnation stories?

Fed-Kun's army
this author is actually great lmao. Perfect balance of humor and witty writing. Actually does comedy right

Users who are viewing this thread