Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea why people have trouble understanding this story. Its great. All i can think is that they wanted something else and didn't get it.

Group Leader
the artist is having so much fun in this adaptation.
i'm waiting for the cell scene with the "dogo"

Let's see where this goes - I get that he doesn't want to stand out, but acting a bit like trash is not really helping that in my opinion, it was hilarious at that moment though. I still hope this isn't the main focus though and we get a bit more shadows vs. diabolos cult.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism
And it just so happens that girls are not things he remotely desires. He values gold more than her problems, or even the girl herself. He knows what he wants and siezes it. He revels in being powerful, and internally laughs whilst portraying himself as the fool. He’s the daydreamer living out his wildest fantasies with nothing but a prideful ojou in his path. It is the MCs utter shamelessness that makes him bold. It is his desire to role play seriously that makes him compliant.

But yeah, the context is that someone claimed the girl having a fiance makes him a cuck, or that not actually wanting the girl makes him a cuck. Screw that noise. The Mc is alpha in his own right. I won’t say he’s a chad for his lack of getting laid, nor will I support the notion that having things makes one alpha. However, he is in control of his destiny and drives the reigns in the direction he freely wills it.

I want you guys to read the novel, it's just as funny, if not funnier like holy shit this is honestly better than KonoSuba for me, a mix of great faceslap action moments and hilarious comedy.

Group Leader
this is probably the only manga besides hinamatsuri that's comedy gold in every chapter

Contributor
Aw man, we lost the memery of the LARPing. If that doesn't come back, I'll drop it.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm currently reading up on the web novel version of this too and they are basically exactly the same almost word for word SO........
For anyone wanting to know what happens next check out the spoiler below

Next the MC's relationship will slightly improve with the princess and the after that his secret organization should meet up with him again after infiltrating the school and this arc is going to contain a huge event with 'Shadow Garden' becomin known to the world through their interference on a major event at the MC's(Cid/Shadow) school
P.S. The princess is going to be involved directly in the middle of it even being saved by 'Shadow' but I won't spoil you there because it's going to be good. Also the main villain for this arc is the most suspicious(perfect) guy in this chapter(someone's fiancee)

Users who are viewing this thread