Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
"He's a kind boy who wouldn't even hurt a fly!"
Uh...Claire....I don't think you know your brother very well.

Fed-Kun's army
How is it larping when he is killing people? "Heh these actors are great!" *slices guy in half* o.0

haha lol *laughing so hard* 😂
even though i already read this part in the WN, it's still funny lol

He is killing people while not believing in the cult. Does he think this is all make believe even the people his killing?

Aggregator gang
@ThunderaMaou
He doesn' t believe in the cult but he did get a letter from someone telling him to go out in the woods and Alpha told him the guards were trying to frame him because they were connected to the cult. So he knew he was being framed he just thought Alpha made up the "cult" reason for the framing because he thinks all they do is role play together. In the web novel it gives some more of his thought process I think? It was something like "Since Sid is a low ranking noble and also the last person seen with the princess he's the obvious slam dunk target for the guards to pin the kidnapping on"

ie: he knew he was going to be framed but didn't know (or rather, didn't believe) the real reason for the frame up. So he just fights to defend himself while also "roleplaying" with Alpha and them

LMAO the start though, just when you think it was gonna be a romcom

This is a fun manga, like up there fun and hilarious. I had my doubts in the beginning when reading that tr;dl.

Time to read the novel!

Dex-chan lover
Mmm, so... when exactly did the girls return to him? I remember in ch.2 they went away and he thought they abandoned him. Since then 2 years passed and it was like they were there all along. Did we miss something from the novel?

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax
they never left, well they may have, but each one searched for those who are afflicted with the same curse as them.
That and build an empire to help their cause.
From what I remember at least one of them is with him and they don't leave him for long.

anyway I am amazed how this has 4 chapters and it almost hast 600+ comments XD

Dex-chan lover
@Goretantath
I don't think he believes the people he kills are role playing with him but they are usually bandits and in this case knights that were trying to frame him for the princess kidnapping so maybe he thinks it is justified?

Dex-chan lover
@Kazedoom
It's a problem that the way he acted is actually for the best at that point in the story.
Pretty sure he will be back with them at some point and that whole saga will end with he reuniting the beastmen folk and likely integrating it back with the human society or something because of how his interactions with fox lady is. Also they trying to create a whole monetary sistem outside the government of the realm was really stupid and he is showing them that, even if that is not on porposite and he is just doing all taht for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread