Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

XL

Double-page supporter
Wow, this chapter was actually decent due to the lack of his stupid Chuunibyou monologue. It's not cringy, it's just fucking stupid and hope there's more chapter like this but who am I kidding the author has to channel his delusion somehow.

Dex-chan lover
yes sex is cool and all that but have you ever been called a hacker by your enemy?

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
No. Even until the latest chapter of WN. when he met one of the top dog of Round Table, he's flexing his magic in front of that guy just to look cool

Cannon fodder villain vs Mob. Looks like Mob easily wins this round. Then again, this Mob is kinda cheating 🤣

Double-page supporter
Cid is insane. He had to do his shadow eminence thing perfectly by killing those guys that spotted the girl stealthily. Just how far gone is he

Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Omfg that last line... I laughed so hard .. in family dinner... curse you guys....

Dex-chan lover
@XL The entire point of the novel is that the MC is a cringy, delusional, chuuni edgelord who does all this unnecessary shit because he has no sense of reality and no self-awareness whatsoever. Did you really think you were reading a straight fantasy/action novel all this time?

Double-page supporter
I've been thinking about this series ever since the last chapter of that OP farmer/dragon king guy Ryuto. The last line he said was "You're already dead" and first thing to pop in my head was, "I know a certain "Shadow Eminence" that would probably have that as one of his top 10 lines he wants to say one day." Gotta love how the villians in this series are like, "I got this" and then just die instantly. It's great for a laugh.

Dex-chan lover
This is how most of my gameplays should be, given that i over level and prepare for everything.

I mean i can usually beat games without any leveling or prep, but where's the fun in that? Becoming a badass a whipping enemies is always the go-to. Unless i'm a merchant or something.

Users who are viewing this thread