Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I love how he still thinks everyone is just playing along with his chunni fantasy's

Damn right! And don't you forget it's a harem full of elf and cat girls. There's only room for one mob character here.

Dex-chan lover
Hnnngg the chuunibyou is so strong, it's affecting my brain...!! Must.... not...w-wear an eyepatch aaaaghhh!!

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion: Well, he is chuuni (delusional) everyone else are serious in their actions.

Like, I can imagine in his head he's screaming "Another one off the bucket list! I get to proclaim my identity + show off my servants in front of people!" while the rest of his harem are like "Finally time to murder these bastards" (and probably some "omg shadow-sama so cool")

Dex-chan lover
Now i understand how normies see Chuunibyous. I feels disgust with their behavior.

Contributor
I can’t help but break into laughter whenever he says “we are shadow garden” kek

Dex-chan lover
let me aware you guys. don’t read the novel

it will make most of the other isekai series bcome trash

Dex-chan lover
this manga sure gets a lot of comments per chapter, even more so than some regular and popular series, lol

@Luke_chase i was about to say the same thing, what really draws me to this series is that he's just fucking around and enjoying every second of it, and it's interesting that he pretty much doesn't give a fuck about anything than his scenario playing out, and it just plays out

Dex-chan lover
@bejad007
Not really.
The novel is not bad, but its not super good either.
The misunderstandings are funny for now, but it gets old. And annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. The last line makes me feel like something crawling under my skIn.

I have a hunch that the masked boss is actually...

principal Ruslan

Totally fit your regular crime drama

Users who are viewing this thread