Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 7 Ch. 26

I'm shivering with excitement when I read this chapter
such a good chapter

keep it up

@Lord-Raine
It's better than LN not only because of artist but because it also skips a lot of boring (mostly self monologue) shit. Also OPM focused too much on graphics and lost what made original OPM good while turning it into shitty shounen battle manga where this manga only got better.

This chapter is really well done. While it's not on par with how they went about it on the novel, they fit it just right in a manga format.

One thing that bothered me that I found mildly funny in the WN, the scene where they say he's running and he responds 'Why should I need to run?' as he lets out some of his condensed mana.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys! I really like this manga, where can I read the LN or WN?

this is quite a bit different compare to the novel, Beatrix in the novel had to collect her breath even when fighting with Shadow's fake sword. Also, both she and Iris were stunned and terrified when seeing Shadow's magic power as well as his Atomic skill, they could not even move let alone react like in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@aiMute One Punch Man never lost its touch. It was always a "shonen battle manga", just with a huge comedic edge. The Garou and Tatsumaki fights are some of the greatest fights in all of manga, and that's even with the webcomic's atrocious art. Everything ONE does is gold, as seen by OPM, but also Makai Ossan and Mob Psycho 100.

Dex-chan lover
That expression on page 8. 😆

Love how it managed to bea satire and still takes itself quite seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread