Kage to Hana - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Promised Friday

Dex-chan lover
this is the kind of series where you need to turn your brain off or else you can't enjoy it. Cuz, like, I already have at least 5 questions on how does this even fucking work??

also, I come here expecting actions or comedic SoL, not this "enemies (who have sex w/ each other) to lovers but with ninjaTM" bullshit. Seriously that trope is overdone in yuri by now, I just want something new!!

Edit: skimmed through the raw and it's a sexual SoL where they mainly focus on the sex training(?) and other stuff, with very little action going on. I read chapter 2, 3, 10, 11 and 12 and there's literally only 1.5 pages of actions lol.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Was hoping for someone to translate this but its a lot different than I thought it'd be lol. Nonetheless, thank you for the translation. I'll stick around and keep reading

Banned
"Practice yuri sex in preparing for real (seducing/on mission) sex with a guy down the line."
Yeah, NO. Not interested in this sort of "yuri".
I am so glad to see this comment. I came here to write exactly this. I was already seeing redflags with the BL fujo artstyle and then page 8 happened. No, i'm not touching this.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is certainly uh... something. The way this series jumps straight into the goofy sex training premise without doing any real work to establish the characters or setting doesn't get my hopes very high.

Users who are viewing this thread